Anthropologist and Translator, PhD student at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales and the Laboratoire d’anthropologie sociale. M.A. in social sciences from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales and B.A. of anthropology at the National University of Colombia.
- Doctoral Research at the EHESS : The question of community in contemporary art exhibitions in Paris.
- M.A. Research at the EHESS : Study of family and market values at art auctions in Paris.
- B.A. Research at the National University of Colombia : Study of the interactions in art galleries of Bogota.
- In 2015, co-directorship with Giulia Battaglia of the workshop “The centrality of the image on ethnographic practices” and member of the organization committee for the second edition of Annual Meetings of Ethnography at the EHESS.
- Since 2014, member of the research team Literature and Anthropology, led by Salvatore D’Onofrio (professor at the University of Palermo) and Corinne Fortier (researcher at the CNRS), Laboratoire d’Anthropologie sociale, actually dedicated to the relationship between cinema and anthropology.
- Since 2014, conception, design and development of the agency Art&field and the project Lupita, an online database of exhibitions and other activities concerning Latin American artists in Europe.
- Between 2012 and 2014, creation and organization of the first journey and the workshop meetings for doctorants students of the Laboratoire d’Anthropologie sociale.